Owner Builders Course NSW
Choosing an owner builder course provider AND a white card course in NSW is another big thing you've got to tick off your long list of things ‘to-do'.
In NSW, it's a requirement to first obtain a white card (Construction Induction Training). You have to do it to comply with WorkSafe and let's face it, safety and risk management on a construction site is paramount.
Once you have your White Card, you're ready to undertake an Owner Builder course which you need before you can apply for an Owner Builder Permit.
Stay with us here, we know it sounds like a long winded process but it can be made easy.
An Owner Builder course will help you:
- Understand the responsibilities as an owner builder;
- Provide you with the best opportunity to save thousands of dollars building or renovating your own home;
- Access all the information you require during the construction of your home;
- Use the tools that provide to complete the project on time with budget;
- Avoid the troubles that are associated with building your own home.
In addition, many courses offer the opportunity to become part of there owner builder community, discussion forums and can keep you updated with latest in owner builder activities.
Here's some good news. We've done the research for you.
We critiqued 12 owner builder course providers across Australia and we're super excited to be partnered with Absolute Education who deliver White Card and an Owner Builder course in NSW.
There are loads of reasons why we partnered with Absolute Education and to learn more about Absolute Education and getting your Owner Course in NSW completed, simply simply CLICK HERE