Did you know it’s compulsory in some states to complete an Owner Builder course in order to obtain an Owner Builder Permit?
Yep. It's true!
The good news? We've done the research for you (of course we have)!
We critiqued 12 owner builder course providers across Australia and we're super excited to be partnered with (drum roll)…
Here's what we like about Absolute Education:
- they're known for their expertise in delivering solutions to the Australian Owner Builder and Construction industry for over 14 years (that's a big tick)
- they're super professional (another tick)
- they offer a nationally recognised White Card course (one-stop shop)
- the OB course is super easy to access online and by correspondence (tick, tick)
- you can take as long as you need to complete the course (because life's busy)
- your certificate is emailed within 24 hours (love instant gratification)
- you get unlimited phone access (because sometimes we need to speak to a real person)
- they give away lots of FREE stuff (who doesn't love a gift with purchase)
- you get to sit a FREE practice exam (thank you)
- run by people who know the building game (that's called credibility)
- they're fully compliant with the regulatory board as an approved training organisation (again, credible)
- AND, the price is right! (phew)
SO WHAT NEXT?
That's simple. Hover your cursor over ‘Courses' on the menu bar (up top) and select your state from the drop down menu.
WARNING: Changes in legislation made on the 19th July 2019 by WorkSafe Western Australia in conjunction with Safework NSW means that you're no longer eligible to complete your White Card course online unless you are a resident of Western Australia.
Make sure whoever you go with is NOT offering the course online. Seriously, it's illegal.
Some states and courses require you to already have a White Card prior to undertaking an OB course. Be prepared to complete this requirement.